Baird Upgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst David George upgraded SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $62.00 (from $70.00).
Shares of SunTrust Banks closed at $50.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) to Outperform (2)
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. (L:CN) (LBLCF) PT Raised to Cdn$91 at National Bank Financial
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Lowered to INR18,500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!