Baird Downgrades Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Baird analyst David George downgraded Associated Banc-Corp (NYSE: ASB) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $23.00 (from $24.00).
Shares of Associated Banc-Corp closed at $21.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Downgrades Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) to Add (2)
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $275 at Needham & Company
- Bursa Malaysia Bhd (BURSA:MK) PT Lowered to MYR8 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!