Baidu (BIDU) PT Raised to $371 at Jefferies
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Thomas Chong raised the price target on Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) to $371.00 (from $268.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu (BIDU) PT Lowered to $300 at China Renaissance on Higher OpEx
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Experian Plc. (EXPN:LN) (EXPGY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!