Badger Meter (BMI) PT Raised to $86 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Badger Meter (NYSE: BMI) to $86.00 (from $81.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,970 at Investec
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
- Vedanta Ltd. (VEDL:IN) (VEDL) PT Raised to INR365 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!