B.Riley/FBR Downgrades Energy Recovery (ERII) to Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
B.Riley/FBR analyst Thomas Curran downgraded Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $9.50 (from $12.00).
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $8.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) to Neutral
- Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (DLVHF) PT Lowered to EUR55.50 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- RBC Capital Downgrades Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!