B.Riley Upgrades Triumph Bancorp (TBK) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
B.Riley analyst Steve Moss upgraded Triumph Bancorp (NASDAQ: TBK) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $110.00 (from $85.00).
Shares of Triumph Bancorp closed at $81.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Outperform, 'Premium story at a discount'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!