B.Riley Downgrades Gain Therapeutics (GANX) to Neutral
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
B.Riley analyst Mayank Mamtani downgraded Gain Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GANX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $5.00 (from $11.00).
Shares of Gain Therapeutics closed at $3.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades New World Development (17:HK) (NDVLF) to Reduce
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR2,725 at Goldman Sachs
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJY) PT Raised to EUR60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!