B.Riley Assumes Cherry Hill Mortgage (CHMI) at Buy
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
B.Riley analyst Matt Howlett assumes coverage on Cherry Hill Mortgage (NYSE: CHMI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.50 (from $11.00).
Shares of Cherry Hill Mortgage closed at $9.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Stifel Downgrades Americas Silver Corp. (USA:CN) (USAS) to Hold
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts UiPath Inc. (PATH) Sees Less than 1 Year Payback for Customers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!