Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Raised to $25 at Baird
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Baird analyst Ghansham Panjabi raised the price target on Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) to $25.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) PT Raised to $48 at BMO Capital
- Air Liquide SA (AI:FP) (AIQUY) PT Raised to EUR185 at JPMorgan
- Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) PT Raised to EUR25.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!