Avantor Inc. (AVTR) PT Raised to $36 at Jefferies
- Wall Street set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brandon Couillard raised the price target on Avantor Inc. (NYSE: AVTR) to $36.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avantor (AVTR) to Acquire Ritter GmbH and its Affiliates
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) PT Raised to $83 at BofA Securities
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $170 at Longbow Research After Impressive Channel Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!