AvalonBay Communities (AVB) PT Raised to $289 at BTIG
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower as rate hike worries spark tech rout
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
BTIG analyst James Sullivan raised the price target on AvalonBay Communities (NYSE: AVB) to $289.00 (from $285.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AvalonBay Communities (AVB) PT Raised to $248 at Goldman Sachs
- Ridley Corporation Limited (RIC:AU) PT Raised to AUD2.10 at Credit Suisse
- Mango Excellent Media Co (300413:CH) PT Lowered to RMB36 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!