AvalonBay Communities (AVB) PT Lowered to $212 at Mizuho Securities
- Dow, S&P 500 end higher with Walmart and other retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Mizuho Securities analyst Vikram Malhotra lowered the price target on AvalonBay Communities (NYSE: AVB) to $212.00 (from $260.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
- Rocket Lab USA (RKLB) PT Lowered to $15 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!