Autodesk (ADSK) PT Lowered to $177 at MoffettNathanson
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
MoffettNathanson analyst Jackson Ader lowered the price target on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) to $177.00 (from $198.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Lowered to DKK19,000 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) PT Lowered to $145 at Roth Capital
- Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) PT Raised to $14 at Compass Point
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!