AutoZone (AZO) PT Raised to $2,975 at JPMorgan
- Futures gain as investors cheer rate cut prospects
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bonds bask in talk of Fed interest rate cuts
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) slips as earnings, outlook trail analyst estimates
JPMorgan analyst Christopher Horvers raised the price target on AutoZone (NYSE: AZO) to $2,975.00 (from $2,950.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freee KK (4478:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Goldman Sachs
- Cooper Companies (COO) PT Lowered to $375 at JPMorgan
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) PT Raised to $88 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!