Atmos Energy (ATO) PT Raised to $95 at Barclays
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Barclays analyst Christine Cho raised the price target on Atmos Energy (NYSE: ATO) to $95.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atmos Energy (ATO) PT Lowered to $123 at Morgan Stanley
- Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX:LN) (PHXXF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Credit Suisse
- Innergex Renewable Energy (INE:CN) (INGXF) PT Raised to Cdn$28 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!