Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (AY) PT Raised to $35 at UBS
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
UBS analyst William Grippin raised the price target on Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ: AY) to $35.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HealthEquity, Inc (HQY) PT Raised to $73 at Baird, Called 'New Bullish Fresh Pick'
- Blue Bird Corp (BLBD) PT Raised to $14.50 at DA Davidson
- Science Applications (SAIC) PT Raised to $120 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!