Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) PT Lowered to $27 at Stifel
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Benjamin J. Burnett lowered the price target on Atara Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: ATRA) to $27.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Raised to Cdn$65 at CIBC
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at BMO Capital
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!