Array Technologies (ARRY) PT Raised to $46 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Array Technologies (NASDAQ: ARRY) to $46.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
- Jefferies Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Buy
- Man Wah Holdings Limited (1999:HK) (MAWHF) PT Lowered to HK$16 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!