Armata Pharmaceuticals (ARMP) PT Raised to $7 at H.C. Wainwright
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis raised the price target on Armata Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: ARMP) to $7.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Credit Suisse
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR185 at Citi
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Money Forward Inc (3994:JP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!