Arista Networks (ANET) PT Raised to $325 at Citi
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Citi analyst Jim Suva raised the price target on Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) to $325.00 (from $290.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) PT Raised to $46 at Jefferies on HSD Comps and New CEO
- The Lovesac Co. (LOVE) PT Raised to $80 at Roth Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!