Ares Capital (ARCC) PT Raised to $22 at Jefferies
- Wall St opens higher with broad-based gains
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Jefferies analyst John Hecht raised the price target on Ares Capital (NASDAQ: ARCC) to $22.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PubMatic Inc (PUBM) PT Lowered to $50 but Jefferies Sees Share Gains on the Horizon
- CCL Industries Inc (CCLb:CN) (CCDBF) PT Raised to Cdn$77 at TD Securities
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) PT Lowered to $65 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!