Arcus Biosciences (RCUS) PT Raised to $54 at SVB Leerink
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
SVB Leerink analyst Geoffrey Porges raised the price target on Arcus Biosciences (NYSE: RCUS) to $54.00 (from $41.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arcus Biosciences Presents Updated Data for Etrumadenant in Third-Line Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and New Data on its HIF-2α Program at the AACR 2021 Annual Meeting
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
- Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD153 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!