Arconic (ARNC) PT Raised to $41 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
JPMorgan analyst Michael Glick raised the price target on Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) to $41.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arconic to Host Webcast and Announce Third Quarter 2021 Results
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at Canaccord Genuity
- IG Design Group (IGR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.20 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!