AquaBounty Technologies (AQB) PT Lowered to $3.50 at H.C. Wainwright
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede lowered the price target on AquaBounty Technologies (NASDAQ: AQB) to $3.50 (from $3.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LPKF Laser & Electronics AG (LPK:GR) PT Lowered to EUR31 at HSBC
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!