Apria Inc (APR) PT Raised to $30 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
BofA Securities analyst Kevin Fischbeck raised the price target on Apria Inc (NASDAQ: APR) to $30.00 (from $27.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR200 at Investec
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR185 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!