Applied Materials (AMAT) PT Raised to $145 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Wells Fargo analyst Aaron Rakers raised the price target on Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) to $145.00 (from $135.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) PT Raised to $153 at Needham & Company
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR100 at Goldman Sachs
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!