Applied Materials (AMAT) PT Raised to $116 at UBS
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
UBS analyst Timothy Arcuri raised the price target on Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) to $116.00 (from $112.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied Materials (AMAT) PT Raised to $160 at Deutsche Bank
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!