Applied Materials (AMAT) PT Lowered to $158 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis lowered the price target on Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) to $158.00 (from $197.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Platinum Asset Management Ltd. (PTM:AU) (PTMGF) to Neutral
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Lowered to INR3,500 at JPMorgan
- Janus Henderson Group Plc. (JHG:AU) (JHG) PT Lowered to AUD36 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!