Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) PT Raised to $98 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
KeyBanc analyst Steve Barger raised the price target on Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) to $98.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- InnoCare Pharma Limited (9969:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.80 at Morgan Stanley
- CSL Ltd. (CSL:AU) (CSLLY) PT Lowered to AUD275 at Morgan Stanley
- Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura SAB de CV (PINFRA:MM) (PYOIF) PT Lowered to Peso183 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!