Appharvest (APPH) PT Lowered to $13 at Barclays
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barclays analyst Benjamin Theurer lowered the price target on Appharvest (NASDAQ: APPH) to $13.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer downgrades Appharvest (APPH) to Perform on going-concern disclosures and industry growing pains
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!