Apollo Endosurgery (APEN) PT Raised to $9 at Craig-Hallum
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Craig-Hallum analyst Matthew Hewitt raised the price target on Apollo Endosurgery (NASDAQ: APEN) to $9.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
- The Bancorp (TBBK) PT Raised to $52 at Piper Sandler
- Cardinal Health (CAH) PT Raised to $71 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!