Anebulo Pharmaceuticals (ANEB) PT Lowered to $8 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Benchmark analyst Robert Wasserman lowered the price target on Anebulo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ANEB) to $8.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Speculative Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $11.74 at GLJ Research, 'among the best when looking for solar “parts players” to short'
- Adastria Co Ltd (2685:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,600 at JPMorgan
- Craig-Hallum Downgrades Planet Labs (PL) to Hold, 'Revenue Pause Likely To Last Longer Than Expected'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!