Amphenol (APH) PT Raised to $75 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Morgan Stanley analyst Craig Hettenbach raised the price target on Amphenol (NYSE: APH) to $75.00 (from $70.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amphenol (APH) PT Raised to $88 at Jefferies After Hosting Management Event
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Lowered to EUR93 at Barclays
- Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.75 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!