Ametek Inc. (AME) PT Raised to $92 at Rosenblatt
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham raised the price target on Ametek Inc. (NYSE: AME) to $92.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hexagon AB (HEXAB:SS) (HXGBY) PT Raised to SEK140 at Deutsche Bank
- Capgemini SE (CAP:FP) (CGEMY) PT Raised to EUR173 at Barclays
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR55 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!