AmerisourceBergen (ABC) PT Raised to $140 at Argus
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set for record open after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Argus analyst David Toung raised the price target on AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) to $140.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parexel Said to Draw Interest From AmerisourceBergen (ABC), PE Firms - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) PT Raised to $38 at Maxim Group (correction)
- Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $200 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!