American Public Education (APEI) PT Lowered to $37 at Sidoti
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Sidoti analyst Gregory Pendy lowered the price target on American Public Education (NASDAQ: APEI) to $37.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $204 as Goldman Sachs Sees S&P Discount Unwarranted
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2628:HK) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$23 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!