American Electric Power (AEP) PT Raised to $105 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Barclays analyst Eric Beaumont raised the price target on American Electric Power (NASDAQ: AEP) to $105.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
- Nihon Kohden Corp (6849:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,000 at UBS
- United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to NT$71 at China Renaissance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!