American Axle (AXL) PT Lowered to $14 at JPMorgan
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman lowered the price target on American Axle (NYSE: AXL) to $14.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Wedbush Upgrades The Geo Group (GEO) to Outperform
- Visteon (VC) PT Raised to $163 at Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!