Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,250 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Deutsche Bank analyst Lloyd Walmsley raised the price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) to $4,250.00 (from $4,050.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Amazon to let Whole Foods shoppers pay with a swipe of their palm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!