Altice-USA (ATUS) PT Lowered to $24 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs with heavy week of earnings on tap
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Barclays analyst Kannan Venkateshwar lowered the price target on Altice-USA (NYSE: ATUS) to $24.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Appoints Andrew Davis Chief Financial Officer
- Arcelik AS (ARCLK:TI) (ACKAF) PT Raised to TRY45 at Goldman Sachs
- Sinopharm Group Co Ltd. (1099:HK) (SHTDF) PT Lowered to HK$22.90 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!