Alteryx (AYX) PT Lowered to $154 at Citi
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Citi analyst Tyler Radke lowered the price target on Alteryx (NYSE: AYX) to $154.00 (from $165.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $28.50 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Growth Driving Upside
- Magna Intl (MG:CN) (MGA) PT Raised to $110 at TD Securities
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Vossloh AG (VOS:GR) (VOSSF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!