Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $3,127 at Wedbush
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Wedbush analyst Ygal Arounian raised the price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) to $3,127.00 (from $2,953.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google in EU crosshairs again with advertising antitrust inquiry
- China Galaxy (6881:HK) (CGXYY) PT Raised to HK$5.61 at Morgan Stanley
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!