Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $2,025 at Stifel
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Stifel analyst Scott Devitt raised the price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) to $2,025.00 (from $1,700.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Alphabet (GOOGL) at Outperform
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Raised to $130 at Stifel
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!