Allstate (ALL) PT Raised to $155 at Argus
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Argus analyst Kevin Heal raised the price target on Allstate (NYSE: ALL) to $155.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Scientific Games (SGMS) PT Raised to $105 at Craig-Hallum But Has $190+ Upside Potential on Lottery Divestiture
- Bloomberry Resorts Corporation (BLOOM:PM) (BLBRF) PT Lowered to PHP7.20 at CLSA
- ComfortDelGro Corp Ltd. (CD:SP) (CDGLF) PT Lowered to SGD2.05 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!