Allstate (ALL) PT Raised to $130 at Piper Sandler
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan raised the price target on Allstate (NYSE: ALL) to $130.00 (from $125.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allstate (ALL) PT Raised to $134 at JPMorgan
- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to $70 at Needham & Company
- Allstate’s Strategic Actions Increase Growth and Returns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!