Allstate (ALL) PT Raised to $120 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Deutsche Bank analyst Phil Stefano raised the price target on Allstate (NYSE: ALL) to $120.00 (from $115.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TE Connectivity (TEL) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies on Better Than Expected Organic Sales
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Lowered to $76 at Jefferies; Risk-Reward Less Attractive
- Starbucks (SBUX) PT Raised to $117 at MKM Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!