Allstate (ALL) PT Raised to $118 at UBS
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
UBS analyst Brian Meredith raised the price target on Allstate (NYSE: ALL) to $118.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- elementis Plc (ELM:LN) (ELMTY) PT Raised to GBP1.55 at JPMorgan
- Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) PT Raised to EUR160 at JPMorgan
- Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) PT Raised to EUR25.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!