Allogene (ALLO) PT Lowered to $35 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street rallies but trade choppy as investors digest Powell comments
- Powell acknowledges disinflation again, but sees more hikes in long inflation war
- V.F. Corp. shares surge 7% following Q4 beat & reaffirmed guidance
- Zoom (ZM) to lay off 1,300 employees, CEO to take a substantial pay cut
- Chipotle shares fall after missing on top and bottom lines in fourth quarter
RBC Capital analyst Luca Issi lowered the price target on Allogene (NASDAQ: ALLO) to $35.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diageo PLC. (DGE:LN) (DEO) PT Lowered to GBP45 at HSBC
- Sohgo Security (2331:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Lowered to HK$12.36 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!