Allegheny Technologies (ATI) PT Raised to $22 at Cowen
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) to $22.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landstar System (LSTR) PT Lowered to $177 at Cowen
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!