Allbirds Inc (BIRD) PT Lowered to $7 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
JPMorgan analyst Matthew Boss lowered the price target on Allbirds Inc (NASDAQ: BIRD) to $7.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc. (8309:JP) (SUTNY) PT Raised to JPY6,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- CLSA Upgrades J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd (3086:JP) (JFROF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!